Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

forgot about this late 70's West German Example British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

Looking closer Rene' i can see some variations between our caps.. my camo pattern has the dotted edge to the pattern and yours solid and my example has the fur lined brow which i can't tell for sure if there on your example

CBH
    ?

Just wanted to add some of my DPM, I'll have to try and get some new photos taken.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British DPM Camouflage   British DPM Camouflage  

British DPM Camouflage   British DPM Camouflage  

British DPM Camouflage   British DPM Camouflage  

Quote by James C View Post
    Looking closer Rene' i can see some variations between our caps.. my camo pattern has the dotted edge to the pattern and yours solid and my example has the fur lined brow which i can't tell for sure if there on your example
    Thanks heaps for showing
    I think mines the earlier 60 patt (I do stand to be corrected and could have it all wrong) and mine has the wool lined brow & ear protectors

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just wanted to add some of my DPM, I'll have to try and get some new photos taken.
    Great to see Thank you Chris Mate
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-06-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Thank you Rene' for the extra details as i just couldn't be certain from the pictures ,Its a real nice cap though and would like to add an earlier CT 3B example myself and i should dig out my example just to check the contract code which i failed to provide in my pics
    To be honest i am no expert of British Dpm and only recently got into collecting a few pieces mainly for my mannequin displays and i always assumed in my naivety pattern 60 was Olive drab only ..Everyday is a school day mate

Quote by James C View Post
    It looks to be the way you have it on the dummy, in the pics of it free standing the brow is not showing?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Here's two differing patterns from a fairly early patt 68 hood for a pattern comparison. note the spotty (which I think is latter) and not so spotty.

[QUOTE=James C;1798128]Nice Cold weather caps Rene' Here is my example alongside a few other cold weather caps for comparison from my collection

Thanks James for the application variations of this cap

close up of material & "Dan" helmet mic assembly . for me it's a "Noddy" helmet

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast