Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

British DPM Camouflage

Article about: G'day All, Figured to start this one, in my opinion it is one of the best ever camo patterns devised! S95, 85 & 68 patt (worse for wear correct me if I'm wrong) displayed

Bet these are really hard to get! Thanks Anderson for showing Mate!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British DPM Camouflage
    P
    Many

Interesting.....is that an M1-cut cover glued to the helmet pls?

Here's a DPM mutation you don't see every day; A New Zealand Army DPM camo 100% wool coat.

Back in about 1998 the NZ Army introduced a 100% wool heavy winter coat that was sort of a iconic cross between an NZ bushman's Swandri and Army greatcoat and with the addition of being in DPM pattern. An inspired idea perhaps, that was not liked by the troops as once wet the coat weighed a ton. It was withdrawn a few years later and replace with something synthetic with boring gortex or whatever. I bought this about 2000 when the Army was selling off stock. cosy on a cold day, just as long as it doesn't rain. A lot of farmers bought them.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

Cheers Anderson Mate, a rare puppy there, never seen one before!!

More New Zealand DPM; a NZ made combat pouch vest.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

I like the little broad arrow mark on the plastic buckle. Nice touch.

Cheers Anderson assault vests are always fun to play with! interesting the US style pinch clips.

Time to stir up the DPM pot again

A photo from a good few years back. We like Marines.

British DPM Camouflage

New Zealand Desert DPM tunic & trousers, ISAF Afghanistan 2009.

Desert DPM from my collection, all original patches. The shirt label a bit worn, but made by Magrath the Shirt Company in 2009. The design was revised again around 2011 with ripstop fabric and other changes.

British DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM CamouflageBritish DPM Camouflage

British DPM Camouflage
    Rene you said it was OK to post non British DPM, so here's an example of Russian stuff that i own. It's worn by Ministry of the interior and Spetznaz, known as smog or kukla (doll) pattern.

Very Nice Paul now that's an odd one for me! and hey any one can post what ever one likes on my threads. Do these have a tag? Camo is very spotty too! I'd love to see more detail.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-11-2020 at 07:41 AM. Reason: added text

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast