Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

British Operation Granby Display

Article about: Hi Fellow Collectors, I thought you might like to see my Operation Granby ( Desert Storm) display. There was a real mix and match combination of uniforms worn in 1991 during this conflict as

The desert Lowa's are great IMO. I have had a pair of Meindl too, very comfy. Agree the mags are crap, they never fit quite right and fold awkwardly in places. We should do a boot thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British Operation Granby Display
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Yes a sort of Op Herrick???..But for big boys with big toys lol...I had a great new year climbing in Scotland getting cold & wet..lol..& a few distilleries visited so all was good.Hope you had a cracker??Cheers Terry.
    Big toy's Sounds good Terry,must have been nice to get away, I had a chilled time, nice to have time off work which is always a bonus

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    The desert Lowa's are great IMO. I have had a pair of Meindl too, very comfy. Agree the mags are crap, they never fit quite right and fold awkwardly in places. We should do a boot thread
    Great idea KradSpam for a boot thread,I was going to get around and post up my boot collection anyway,so that has spurred me on to do so. The Mag's are rubbish in the wet too, as I discovered once, the soles have atrociously poor for grip on wet tree roots!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3