Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Camouflage

Article about: by Glenn66 So where can these guys hide, Pandora? Attachment 569871 Under water?

?

Morning Rene awesome thread I just so happen to own a couple of pieces of camo my self. I am particularly interested in the Camouflage jerkins on your couch they are very cool would you mind sharing a few details about them.
    And possibly a couple more images of them

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflage
    P
    Many

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Morning Rene awesome thread I just so happen to own a couple of pieces of camo my self. I am particularly interested in the Camouflage jerkins on your couch they are very cool would you mind sharing a few details about them.
    And possibly a couple more images of them

Regards Mark K
    Nearly Morning Mate
    Here's pics of the leather work

?

Very nice Camo collection René, as a big fan of collecting Camo uniforms I spotted some real gems amongst yours.

I particularly like the "bunny cam" I have a few DPDU and DPCU items. And of course the Lizard pattern jacket is very nice too, is it French Lizard?

DPM takes up a lot of my Camo collection, probably from a storage point of view too much!!

Great to see, your diverse collection.

Regards.

?

Thanx for the additional images Rene I would love to have one in my camo collection

Regards Mark K

?

René here is one of my favourite Camo jackets,this one is a French TTA47 Modèle général, as used in Algeria.

Camouflage

Hi Rene , took me a while to find it but here is my USMC digital cammo(with the secret printed insignia!!) Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camouflage   Camouflage  

Camouflage   Camouflage  

nice collection Rene'.

Quote by Opex View Post
    Very nice Camo collection René, as a big fan of collecting Camo uniforms I spotted some real gems amongst yours.

I particularly like the "bunny cam" I have a few DPDU and DPCU items. And of course the Lizard pattern jacket is very nice too, is it French Lizard?

DPM takes up a lot of my Camo collection, probably from a storage point of view too much!!

Great to see, your diverse collection.

Regards.
    G'day Opex and cheers, the Lizard is a froggy one.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Rene , took me a while to find it but here is my USMC digital cammo(with the secret printed insignia!!) Leon.
    Thanks for showing yours - lovely issued one 01 mines 06 dated yours is much nicer than mine Mate

Quote by Opex View Post
    René here is one of my favourite Camo jackets,this one is a French TTA47 Modèle général, as used in Algeria.

Camouflage
    Mine's more of lighter weight material

- - Updated - -

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanx for the additional images Rene I would love to have one in my camo collection

Regards Mark K
    No worries Mark K it's a pleasure

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast