Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Camouflage

Article about: by Glenn66 So where can these guys hide, Pandora? Attachment 569871 Under water?

Two more I forgot to add

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camouflage
    P
    Many

This DPDU Takes pride in my lot given to me by a Timor/ Iraq Vet and a very good friend of mine.

?

The old story of "it came from a vet!"

Looks good!

?

Rene I hope you do not mind me adding one to your thread I picked this up recently I think you might find it interesting if it is a problem let me know and I will edit my post.
    A nice issued Canadian Cadpat tactical load bearing vest that I acquired recently with some other nice camo items but I will save the rest for a different thread.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camouflage   Camouflage  

Camouflage   Camouflage  

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Rene I hope you do not mind me adding one to your thread I picked this up recently I think you might find it interesting if it is a problem let me know and I will edit my post.
    A nice issued Canadian Cadpat tactical load bearing vest that I acquired recently with some other nice camo items but I will save the rest for a different thread.

Regards Mark K
    Great set, all good mate post away

Regards Mark K
    Hey Mark K Here's my Aussie one in a light set up

?

Awesome Rene is Australian current issue kit hard to come by I had to search around for a good deal of time to find my tactical issued vest are government is still a little on the cranky side about the hole Cadpat affair.

Regards Mark K

Awesome Rene is Australian current issue kit hard to come by I had to search around for a good deal of time to find my tactical issued vest are government is still a little on the cranky side about the hole Cadpat affair.

Regards Mark K
    You can obtain new current kit from the manufacturers, but in general not so easy, well not issued kit anyway- this one came from my pesky Kornacki Buddy and he hood winked it also Cadpat is not a pattern you see at all down here, another highly effective patt

This is a Western Aust manufacturer

KITBAG - Manufacturer Distributor Supplier of Security Military Police and Tactical equipment products in Australia and New Zealand
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-16-2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: added link

?

That's a Timor rig too

So where can these guys hide, Pandora?

Camouflage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast