Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Article about: I found this at my great grandmothers house. Her husband fought in WW2 and this was his. Its a stamp of some sort. Any idea what kind or where from? One of the words say Hauptschule. I canno

lisabuck78
    ?

Default Can anyone tell me what this is?

I found this at my great grandmothers house. Her husband fought in WW2 and this was his. Its a stamp of some sort. Any idea what kind or where from? One of the words say Hauptschule. I cannot make out the other word. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Can anyone tell me what this is?Can anyone tell me what this is?

2. # ADS

Why not try inking it and then stamping a piece of paper so everything may become a bit more apparent?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

good advice from Ned.

I like this secondary school stamp, it has potensai as they say.... Still really need to see what it looks like when put to it's intended use though.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Welcome to the forum, Neds advice is good as ALL will become clear!! Apart from that , it is a Third Reich document stamp, oh! and it is not SS so do not get to excited! Have a good one, Leon.