MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Can someone help me please?

Article about: I have a brass thing of some kind and have no idea what it even is. Can someone lead me in the right direction as to finding out what it is? Its very heavy and about the size of a small dinn

?

Default Can someone help me please?

Can someone help me please?Can someone help me please?Can someone help me please?Can someone help me please?Can someone help me please?Can someone help me please?I have a brass thing of some kind and have no idea what it even is. Can someone lead me in the right direction as to finding out what it is? Its very heavy and about the size of a small dinner plate. It has threads on the back like it was hung on a wall or something.I will post the pictures. I honestly do not know if it is even military related or not but would love to know so maybe I can get a value to sell it. May not be worth a dime. Thanks for you help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can someone help me please?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can someone help me please?

Hi, Amanda !

It looks like a Masonic emblem..............
    Regards,

Steve.

Hello Amanda, It is the symbol for the fraternity Sigma Nu. They are an undergraduate collegiate fraternity in both the US and Canada. No doubt,it came from a wall or podium,etc. in one of their many buildings. Value? Not a whole lot-except,no doubt,to an old previous member of it or even someone presently in a chapter. William

?

Thank you SO VERY MUCH William!

Was this a Prank?? to see how many would answer to the name of amanda when in fact the member's name is William??

?

No this is not a prank. My name is Amanda....However the gentleman I was thanking for responding to my questions name is William. Think you may have got a little confused shockandawe.

Quote by Amanda View Post
    No this is not a prank. My name is Amanda....However the gentleman I was thanking for responding to my questions name is William. Think you may have got a little confused shockandawe.
    Yea I did I am sorry, I just noticed that you were saying thank you to William. Well the profile name caught my eye quick on the Forum so I wanted to see what it was all about.
    -It is a very nice piece.
    Thank you
    Lorenzo

?

lol...its ok. It happens to the best of us

Quote by shockandawe View Post
    yea i did i am sorry, i just noticed that you were saying thank you to william. Well the profile name caught my eye quick on the forum so i wanted to see what it was all about.
    -it is a very nice piece.
    Thank you
    lorenzo
    lol

Quote by SHOCKANDAWE View Post
    Yea I did I am sorry, I just noticed that you were saying thank you to William. Well the profile name caught my eye quick on the Forum so I wanted to see what it was all about.
    -It is a very nice piece.
    Thank you
    Lorenzo
    When your in the sand for so long a women with out a birka comes to mind for ya with a name like Amanda LOL.

Eric