Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

"caption displayer"

Article about: Nice work guys! we cut make a club

Default "caption displayer"

hi everybody!Today I was not very busy at work and I 've made this so-called "caption displayer"...Particulary for the US items.What do you think of that?Tomorrow I will work on English forces.(I don't have a USM1 helmet so it's not on the picture...)size is approx 3x3 inches and is black acrylic made.Bye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"   "caption displayer"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "caption displayer"
    P
    Many

Default Re: "caption displayer"

Great work !

Many Thanks Rahlenbeck!
    My real business is architectural model maker,so,I own some very nice tools to work with acrylic.I join 2 pictures of one of my last release.
    The building is in Amiens,I think it speaks to the ww1 enthusiasts.
    Let's work on the English Soldier!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"   "caption displayer"  

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    Many Thanks Rahlenbeck!
    My real business is architectural model maker,so,I own some very nice tools to work with acrylic.I join 2 pictures of one of my last release.
    The building is in Amiens,I think it speaks to the ww1 enthusiasts.
    Let's work on the English Soldier!
    Very nice work!!
    Here is one of mine:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

hi Stuka f!Really good work too!How do you proceed?Is it a positive of a mold you made or is it the master?

Thise is a mould. I mostly make my masters in wax or nakiplast of Pelikan, then my flexible silicone mould and then the rigid mould in different parts, depending on the outcuts of the master piece. I made a lot of houses and manors for private customers, but I make them buy the "moule" (...is it mould in English?? ..) with the finish piece so no other duplicates can be made , exept from theyre mould,...if they do'nt destroy it. Some do.

cheers
    |<ris

Here is my ...."site"...; absolutely not up to date , but it give you an impression of what I do.
    restauratie van antiek en kunst ยท Kristiaan Cornelis

cheers
    |<ris

I did it!!!Waiting for your critics;Have a good day,no news tomorrow and no work on the German one ,I'm away from my Pc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture &quot;caption displayer&quot;   &quot;caption displayer&quot;  

Nice idea and I am sure these would sell.

Cheers, Ade.

dear Adrian,thanks!As I know you're in love with Red Army,I 'll surely try to design one special for you....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast