MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

"caption displayer"

Article about: Nice work guys! we cut make a club

Default Re: "caption displayer"

Bonjour !
    J'allais vous le proposer de les vendre sur ce forum je suis sur que vous auriez quelques ventes . Du beau travail !

Frenchy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "caption displayer"
    P
    Many

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    ok boys,let me give you my tricks:I'm using a laser cut machine(perfect eye Stuka F!) so it's a very fast and efficient tool !Not always perfect on the edge of the acrilic,but quite nice for a fast work!
    I was invited to many demonstrations of different types of those machines (even the 3 dimensional one!!), but considering theyre price and the utility to me, it reveals not to be a good investement; for me.
    I stick to the old faschion way. Much more work, but so much more satisfaction when you get the result.
    I can also recomend a book, to all who might be intrested in thise subject, called" Il Libro dell'Arte" by Cennino Cennini. I have got it in Flemish, so I think it must be available in many other languages.
    Thise book as been and still is my bible in the work I do.
    The book is made of all sorts of notes an apprentice arts- craft -men made during his training in;!!! the 15 century!!!!
    During my experience and before I knew about the book, I tought I had invented some new technics to do some sort of job in a faster..., better...or easyer way ...well when I had read the book I understood I didn't invent anything it was done in that way century's ago!!
    Here is a indian head I just made for my new bike; as I wrecked the previous one and couldn't get a new one with the same sigma's, I had to make it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"   "caption displayer"  

"caption displayer"  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Stuka that is crasy work, beautyfull just beautyful

And that is some nice bike's you got to

thanks Nordland/Danmark im glad you like it.
    The bike is my 13 th, I only wrecked 3 of them. Wouldn't miss it for all the TR collectibles in the world.
    I should be more carrefull...., can't think of the day that I would have to miss my hands or my eyes!!

cheers
    |<ris

You'd better look a little better in yourself and your bicycle, but that is men, they think first of what can happen when things have gone wrong, or you, think about it a little but gives the ful trottle anyway

hi stuka F!
    I completely agree with you:laser cut is a very attractive tool,but if you have no talent,your work will be the same as the other's work.
    In my business,during 15 years,all architectural models were 100% hand made.So working with computered tools is not a trouble for us,because we have the capability to work without.
    My part in our business is painting and wheathering the models,using model kit's hints and tips,such as dry brush,lightning,shading,etc.
    I promise you that our models don't look like a computered enginered item.And I think that they're appreciated for this.
    Looking at your work:congratulations!!!
    Your Indian head looks pretty accurate and your Indian bike looks terrific!In France,these bike are quite rare,many Harleys but never seen an Indian.
    My second car is a 92' Park Avenue Buick I bought in Belgium.
    Here we do not have your luck,we were'nt America's entry gate and so spare parts are quite hard to find.
    Thanks again to share with us the quality of your work

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    You'd better look a little better in yourself and your bicycle, but that is men, they think first of what can happen when things have gone wrong, or you, think about it a little but gives the ful trottle anyway
    The story of my life Nordland/Danmark; I never think BEFORE I act!

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    hi stuka F!

I promise you that our models don't look like a computered enginered item.And I think that they're appreciated for this.
    Hello sebfrench

I never sugested otherwise!!
    hi stuka F!

My part in our business is painting and wheathering the models,using model kit's hints and tips,such as dry brush,lightning,shading,etc.
    A very importend part of the job!! Something I am rather lousy at, but that is where my wife comes in. To have a machting color, I am mixing somtimes 15 tones for over an hour !!! To my wife it takes no more than 3 different tones and 5 minutes!
    hi stuka F!

.. and your Indian bike looks terrific!In France,these bike are quite rare,many Harleys but never seen an Indian.
    ...in fact it is a Kawasaki Drifter, but the best bike I ever had. I looks nice and rides well.
    As I said before "a thing of beauty is a joy for ever"..it was never mentioned it had to be genuine.
    Only 220 kg of weight, it is a bike you ride and not the bike who rides you. Exept of the BMW RS 100 I never had two similar bikes.
    hi stuka F!
    ...and so spare parts are quite hard to find.
    If I can be of any help, do ask! My best friend is the one who organized the "american power on wheels" show in Antwerp, a former SS collector who traded his whole collection back in the 90 ties and started collecting American cars.
    hi stuka F!

Thanks again to share with us the quality of your work
    I have to thank you... or appologise for getting your treath "off topic".

cheers
    |<ris

hi Stuka F,no troubles with your mail.As we're 5 at business,we need fast tools to answer the customer's wish.After 20 years of architectural modeling,I only find pleasure now when I give these special effects in our products.All the computered part is not for me,I can't understand Autocad and photoshop...I put some other interesting pictures of recent works.By the way,beautiful mistake about your "Indian":I really thougt she was a real one..Well played!And thanks for your proposal regarding the spare parts for my Buick;I keep it in mind!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture &quot;caption displayer&quot;   &quot;caption displayer&quot;  

&quot;caption displayer&quot;   &quot;caption displayer&quot;  

&quot;caption displayer&quot;  

?

Those models look fantastic !! , so realistic

cheers Al

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast