Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

"caption displayer"

Article about: Nice work guys! we cut make a club

Default Re: "caption displayer"

one more thank to you Allerberger!With that kind of office,you cannot do bad job!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "caption displayer"
    P
    Many

as promised ,the German standing guard...Can anyone help me to find a more appropriate name than "caption displayer"?
    Next,the Red Army soldier(in fact maybe next week...I have to work for my REAL business)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "caption displayer"   "caption displayer"  

Hi Seb,

I think 'LAZADISPLAZE' sounds o.k. It works for all types of display captions, should you wish to do other types besides military ones.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry to say Sebfrench, but i am not so found of your lattest creation. I prefered the two previous... if i may say so...
    I think you have to go for a very specific form of the german uniforme.
    The saddle shapped cap, the typical officers riding pants or a german helmet view from the side with an extra out-cut in the figure to accentuate the shape of the helmet. I will try to help finding a good figure, if I may.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

hmmmm!! No easy task ...I have to addmit! You just don't find one like that when you need one.
    I'll be back later..if..i found one.

cheers
    |<ris

hi stuka f,I agree with you,the German one is not enough frightening,surely due to the fact I choose a "top model" figure.But now ,I've in stock some others that are more dramatic.A little personnal work at business today so I let it down for a few days.Waiting for your finds.Will make you a special price once I 'll sell them!
    Bonne journée

Hi Big Ned,thanks for your idea.I have to say that my English is not good enough to understand your "lazadisplaze",but I trust you!

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    hi stuka f,I agree with you,the German one is not enough frightening,surely due to the fact I choose a "top model" figure.But now ,I've in stock some others that are more dramatic.A little personnal work at business today so I let it down for a few days.Waiting for your finds.Will make you a special price once I 'll sell them!
    Bonne journée
    salut sebfrench76,
    No need for dramatic figure in the way it will be used, to my humble opinion.
    It is just that thise tipical silhouette most german uniforms have,hase to be found...
    Do'nt want to interfer with your idea, just want to help....if I can!!
    Et une bonne journée a vous aussi!

cheers
    |<ris

I must say the talent and workmanship im seeing here in this thread is stunning , awesome guys , cheers Raymond

Thanks Raymond!I take your congratulations for both of Stuka F and I!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast