Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Collection of HJ, DJ, BDM, NSDStB, & Early NSDAP Sympathizer

Article about: With the addition of a few new HJ items I have taken some new pictures of my collection in the areas of the HJ, DJ, BDM, NSDStB & Early NSDAP. Shown below are armbands, whistle, bread ba

Awsome collection ! Still have nothing from HJ here :/

Congrats !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of HJ, DJ, BDM, NSDStB, & Early NSDAP Sympathizer
    P
    Many

I now and then use your great web site to check out your beautiful collection over a cup of coffee or two. All I can is impressive!!
    All the best,
    Stig

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    I now and then use your great web site to check out your beautiful collection over a cup of coffee or two. All I can is impressive!!
    All the best,
    Stig
    Stig,

This Means more than you know. I enjoy the website but last night I spent and hour on maintenance and was feeling tapped. Takes many wee hours of the am off life and work time to keep it up. Thanks as I sometimes think about shutting it off due the the time investment. Your email and message was wind in the sails today sir.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

To me, collections such as yours gives me inspiration to continue to collect!!!!! Though, small or even one item gives me pleasue. Please hang in there, Rossi. People appreciate you!!!
    Stig
    Ps! And I am off to the donation tab again.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Stig,

This Means more than you know. I enjoy the website but last night I spent and hour on maintenance and was feeling tapped. Takes many wee hours of the am off life and work time to keep it up. Thanks as I sometimes think about shutting it off due the the time investment. Your email and message was wind in the sails today sir.

Rossi
    Dude! Don't shut it off...when I'm bored I look at it for inspiration and enjoyment! It's a top notch collection. No junk! Your patience and dedication in maintaining it equals your dedication in collecting nothing but top quality items.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Dude! Don't shut it off...when I'm bored I look at it for inspiration and enjoyment! It's a top notch collection. No junk! Your patience and dedication in maintaining it equals your dedication in collecting nothing but top quality items.
    Thanks Map...Up early this a.m. with a fire burning as my hosting company moved my site to a new Server so I have literally hundreds of hours ahead of me to fix. On with tech support at 4:00 a.m. and I am pissed!!!! Also trying to do a cleanse from the leeches trying to get into my admin, running analytics and making some tweaks. Some Russian named Sergei is surprising found a way to worm his way in and mslov from the Czech Republic is also an unauthorized user. Flattered but stay the hell out dudes.

I do however love the quiet therapy hours and doing improvements to the site. The history does speak at all hours. Yours and other's encouragement means a lot as there are days I have no energy and get drained. Was not a web master 3 years ago when I started this but by trial and error I am learning. Hopefully Opa would be proud. Miss my collecting buddy every day. This picture below we snapped after a jeep ride the week he passed. I drove him to our favorite lake and we talked about collecting, growing up and how much we were blessed to do together from fishing, hunting, snowmobiling & militaria. There is not a day when I don't think about him and the impact he and Oma made on me. Guess the website is my way of keeping a candle lit for him.

Last edited by Rossi; 11-28-2017 at 11:00 AM.

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Put the camera to the Jungmädelgruppenwimpel today. Arrived this week and is now on the web and in the collection. Impressive little quality made piece in person & exceeded my expectations. Like it.