Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend

Article about: Here are some examples of my post 1938 Allgemeine Hitlerjugend Shoulder straps and boards. In mid 1938 the Hitlerjugend shoulder straps background colors changed from braun to a black backgr

Default Re: Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend

Here are some examples of my Striefendienst straps. The Striefendienst enforced uniform and conduct regulations for H.J. members, and protected H.J. members from juvenile criminals as part of their duties. These straps are very popular and normally sell quickly when offered. D.J. Leadership straps with piping and numerals that are in a mouse grey color are often misidentified as Striefendienst straps that are dirty but when compared side by side the color difference is very apparent. The Bann 80 Wiesbaden strap piped in white with a red numeral is often suspected to be an early Striefendienst strap or possibly H.J. Freiwillege Feuerwehr (fire brigade) units. It's exact purpose is unknown and it is not mentioned in the RZM regulations or Verordungsblatt Der Riechsjungendfurhrer to my knowledge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend   Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend  

Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend
    P
    Many

Default Re: Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend

There are some examples of Nachrichten (Signals) H.J. from my collection. Signals are difficult to find from my experience. I suspect this was due to a limited amount of H.J. members who were signals qualified, however this is just a guess on my part.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend   Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend  

Attached Images Attached Images Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend 

Here are some examples of other post 1938 H.J. straps from my collection. The Bann "J" straps are from Bann Nurenburg and are difficult to find. The Bann "L" straps are from Bann Munich and are also difficult to find. The grey numbered and piped Bann "L" example was sold as Striefendienst by a well known German dealer but is in fact a D.J. Leadership strap. The "DJ 1" straps were used by Auslander H.J. members with the "DJ" designation referencing "Deutche Jugend" and the 1 referencing Bann 1. There are other numbers referenced in period documents but I have personally only seen Bann 1 straps.

Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend   Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend  

These are examples of H.J. Educational straps. The red piped and lettered A.H.S. straps are for students of the Adolf Hitler Schule, and the white piped and lettered examples are for "Anwarter" or part of the staff and permanent cadre of the Adolf Hitler Schule. Also included are some N.P.E.A. examples. The L.B.A. straps are for Lehrerbildungsanstalt, an academy for the training of teachers. Introduced in the spring of 1941. These are made from a pair of Striefendienst straps from Bann 257 Alfeld that have been flipped over and handsewn with the L.B.A. designation. It is of interest to note that Alfeld was the location of the first L.B.A. academy. Official RZM straps are mentioned in period documents but it is unclear if they were ever made, I've only seen the handsewn versions in collections and period photos. The "RFS" straps are for Riechsfinanzschule, and are often misidentified as being from "Riechsfuhrerschule". This set was modified with the addition of homemade wooden stiffeners to make them more board like than straps. This pair is the item pictured in "Youth Led By Youth" Vol. 3 page 73.

Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend   Collection of Post 1939 Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps of the Allgemeine Hitlerjugend  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2