Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A couple shadow boxes

Article about: German and Soviet aren't my main area of collecting, but I've read a lot about the Eastern Front so thought I'd put something together. I thought I'd male tem both about what would be worn o

Default A couple shadow boxes

German and Soviet aren't my main area of collecting, but I've read a lot about the Eastern Front so thought I'd put something together. I thought I'd male tem both about what would be worn on the uniform. I still need some Infantrie Litzen and a Pilotka star, then I can fix everything to the backing. I took the boxes off because the sun threw too much shadow.

A couple shadow boxesA couple shadow boxes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A couple shadow boxes
    P
    Many

?

Looks nice.

That's cool, you need a Luger or a P 38 to go with the TR display. Thanks for sharing!..

It is coming along nicely!
    I don't know much about Soviet but the German one looks good. I like the placement of the items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice start neat display. timothy

nice display.

Thank you guys. I was going to add a bayonet and stahlgrenate but I had a hard time figuring out what was real and repro. I wanted to make it look like the General Assault badge. I wish I'd kept one of my P-38s now, but then it would cover up the buckle I have 2 of the 1895 revolvers, but I have an affinity for Izhvesk, so that's why I put the Tula in the box. It's been harder to find the Soviet items than the TR stuff. For me the medals are easier to ID as real or not, so I stuck with what I knew Glad you like them