Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

The dangers of alcohol and website updates

Article about: Very nice additions Glenn ! Watch out for that radiation mate! I had another drunken spending spree last night... oh dear Nick

Oh yes, evidence disposal is key in the evasion of spousal attention. I unpack in the drivers compartment of my truck and dispose in the central waste area of my apartment building.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The dangers of alcohol and website updates
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Oh yes, evidence disposal is key in the evasion of spousal attention. I unpack in the drivers compartment of my truck and dispose in the central waste area of my apartment building.

I always encourage my customer to get a bin !

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    My latest parcel has arrived but it's currently hidden in the back seat of my truck until the coast is clear and it can make it way into the sneaky spot behind the shower curtain in my study bathroom. Nice too, a relic M38 para!
    A unique soap dish you'll claim no doubt.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I won't claim anything. I find the old 'sneak it onto display and when (if ever) it is noticed say, "that old thing, I've had it for ages" defense' works more or less the best...

You know what guys ?? We're a bunch of sorry asses ! Maybe we should consider group therapy and getting in touch with our inner MAN ;-D
    I think this wife thing is getting a little out of hand :-/
    Mfg
    Marc
    AND congrats with the "new" para helmet, that you will have to enjoy secretly for some time.
    You can always share it here, we won't tell ;-)

I got the Para lid in the house this morning but had to rush the photographs, not totally happy with my camera skills today but time was pressing!

Many thanks to colleague Andris (Inf Div 121) for giving me the opportunity to take over custodianship of this fine relic. A Leningrad find from 15 years ago apparently...

I don't know anything about these helmets other than they are rare and expensive, congratulations Glenn, looks like you've scored something that lots of people would love! Well done mate, great stuff!

Nice addition Glenn

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you Gentlemen!

You are correct Dave, the M38s are quite expensive. I think I paid more for the M38 than I did for my SS M40 shell.

And here is a group shot of the 3 latest rings with the older West Wall ring on the right...

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast