Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Deans' WWII collection

Article about: by Dean Thanks Doug, this has already been discussed before ad-nauseam in a separate thread. The CT is a fake , which i pretty much already knew when buying it and has been removed already b

There is some great stuff here Dean!!...I myself like the trumpet banners. You are going to need a bigger room to display all this. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deans' WWII collection
    P
    Many

Great collection mate!! also noticed the Argentinian Mauser bayonet

Great collection Dean!

?

Thanks guys!
    Larry, I know I need a bigger room, but my wife only allowed me to convert the laundry room into my man-cave
    BBboywiz, you have a good eye! Yes, it's a model 1891 mauser bayonet WITH the argentine crest intact! 9 out of ten have been ground down. The scabbard has matching numbers, too
    YouthCollector- thanks bro. I hope you get some of those items you were looking at.

Thanks Estland! I try
    Best,
    Dean.
    Last edited by Dean; 09-28-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Weapons are sort of my specialty I have a big house,no kids and my wife wont let me have a bloody man cave!!!

?

Default M24 stick grenade head.

A couple pieces I just got to help complete my m24 stick grenade. I'm still waiting for another piece. I was lucky enough to swoop this up on eBay for a sweet deal. I've been trying to get one for a while, but I always get outbid.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection 
    Last edited by Dean; 10-13-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Nice one !

Hell Yes Dean! Great collection. The thrill of the hunt is just fricking awesome isn't it?

?

Yes indeed thanks to you, Octavian and Estland I will post everything when it gets here.
    Thanks again,
    Dean.

Great collection Dean

Looking forward to see it grow even more.

Cheers, Mads

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast