Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Deans' WWII collection

Article about: by Dean Thanks Doug, this has already been discussed before ad-nauseam in a separate thread. The CT is a fake , which i pretty much already knew when buying it and has been removed already b

?

Thanks guys , and the answer to your question James, is "yes". My Grandfather said the rubber around the tags helped keep them from making "jingling" sounds when on patrol in the jungle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deans' WWII collection
    P
    Many

dean thanks for the confirmation on the tags ,i dont think our paths have crossed for a while ,all the best for the holiday season and i look forward to any purchases you make and show here in 2014

?

Early SA dagger made by Hartkopf district marked "P" for Pomern, or Pomerania.
    Attached Images Attached Images Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection  Deans' WWII collection 

very nice dean its been a while but well worth the wait thanks james

Quote by Dean View Post
    Yeah. I've been trying to find a decent glass display case for a long time. I just put all this stuff in my and my wife's bedroom to take pictures. I have a bit more room in here. My " man-cave" or war room is pretty cramped. My better half is getting angry right now so ill have to cut it off for tonight, until tomorrow, my friends!
    Dean
    Dean start looking on craigslist under (antique)put in display case. Ive seen some really nice cases priced reasonably on this site. Fla Regards David

Nice stuff Dean always like your collection Haven't been able to comment on your items in a while. timothy

?

Dean...Thumbs up!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks guys! I haven't been here in a while but I am happy you guys are still holding it down! I've had a rough few years but I'm ok, much love to WRF!
    Dean.

Good to hear from you Dean

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9