Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Deans' WWII collection

Article about: by Dean Thanks Doug, this has already been discussed before ad-nauseam in a separate thread. The CT is a fake , which i pretty much already knew when buying it and has been removed already b

?

Default Re: Deans' WWII collection

Here's a photo that may be of the era this cap is from, in 1946.
    I always liked the girl at the end trying not to laugh. I got this off an old post here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deans' WWII collection  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deans' WWII collection
    P
    Many

Thank you for sharing your collection with us...You've got some beautiful pieces there, Dean!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks Glenn. Doesn't compare to yours! I have more stuff, I just need to take the time to put it together for pictures. It took hours to do the the first few posts.

dean ,i love the headgear grouping ,the panzer Baskenmutze especially also ive enjoyed browsing your field gear collection ,thanks for sharing your militaria ,regards james

?

It's been a pleasure, much to my wife's dismay. yeah, the beret is my all time favorite! A gift from my best friend. His grandfather brought it back from the war.

marvellous.

?

Here's a salty W-SS tunic I just got , I left the collar open because its too small for this torso.
    Thanks.
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Last edited by Dean; 09-28-2013 at 06:49 AM.

?

Here's some more..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Deans' WWII collection  

?

The collar tabs are pretty salty. The rune tab is machine sewn and appears legit. The rank tab matches but is hand sewn. The button holes are field repairs and the last one is moved. Some rips and hole throughout the tunic. The wool is rough feeling.

Deans' WWII collection  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-25-2013 at 07:10 AM.

?

It's heavily soiled and stained with sweat, rust spots and possibly a bit of blood.dont worry fellas, ill be taking better photos with a better camera.

Last edited by Dean; 08-04-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast