Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Deans' WWII collection

Article about: by Dean Thanks Doug, this has already been discussed before ad-nauseam in a separate thread. The CT is a fake , which i pretty much already knew when buying it and has been removed already b

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks Doug, this has already been discussed before ad-nauseam in a separate thread. The CT is a fake , which i pretty much already knew when buying it and has been removed already by me. Thanks again for your concern although this isn't an authentfication thread but simply my collection. If you feel that way about the other aspects of it, I respect that. However, I have done much research and feel comfortable with it now. I think I did okay for $300.
    Also, I know the SS used Heer tunics when SS supplies ran low.
    Sorry, I read in the thread you were not sure on the CT and I saw nobody replied. For $300 you can't go wrong! Cheers
    Doug
    pS nice Japanese items as well!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deans' WWII collection
    P
    Many

very nice collection!!!

?

Thanks Guys, and welcome to the forum, Thaddeus.

Doug, yeah, I posted it here when I first got it, then created a separate thread since there were varying opinions regarding Certain aspects of it. late war items such as this will always be controversial . I should have mentioned this, my bad. I've since edited this thread regarding analysis of the tunic and left it solely to the other thread I didn't want this thread to become a debate discussion.

And yes, I had to get it for that low price, even though I had problems with the CT itself. And thank you for the compliments on the Japanese items. i dont have much of it!
    Last edited by Dean; 08-26-2013 at 06:18 PM.

really nice items dean ,sometimes in life you have to sacrifice things you like for things you really like and give the most pleasure ,i think you made the right decision

?

Thank you James. I understand what you mean.

I need to take some time and post some of my other items that I have laying around.

?

Default BW items

Here's some BW shoulder devices I just got .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Deans' WWII collection  
    Last edited by Dean; 10-13-2013 at 11:12 AM.

very nice dean ,now i would suggest to post these in the dedicated bundeswehr forum within this section ,im sure the helpfull guys on there would like to see them and also identify all the ranks for you ,thanks for showing and well display ,youve got to love that flecktarn ,cheers james

?

Yes James, I was about to post these in the BW sub-forum but I thought I'd add it to my collection thread first. Ill add there now.
    Thanks for the compliments if I could, I'd have my sheets and pillow cases in flecktarn!
    I can't decided which shoulder boards I want to put on my battle shirt . I'm not going to use the stiff ones because they're kind if rigid and may wrinkle or crease easily when I'm wearing it. The soft ones are better and the two pair I have are the green with two pips and two hash marks or slanted stripes.
    Cheers,
    Dean.

?

Default M39 egg grenade

My egg just came in!
    Egg is marked '44' , XZO. And the
    Zunder is marked '43' , evy
    I took the ring off for close up of the markings.
    The ring is a replacement . I love how the zunder unscrews and there's a pull string inside!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deans' WWII collection   Deans' WWII collection  

Deans' WWII collection  
    Last edited by Dean; 10-13-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Another nice addition Dean, congratulations on the new add.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast