Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Desert Storm manuals and field book's

Article about: Hi Guys, whilst these are not exactly collectable I do think they are a fascinating glimpse at the manuals and field books used prior or running up to the US forces involvement in the Gulf W

?

Default Desert Storm manuals and field book's

Hi Guys, whilst these are not exactly collectable I do think they are a fascinating glimpse at the manuals and field books used prior or running up to the US forces involvement in the Gulf War 1991. I have a large box full of these documents and thought I would share some the Desert Storm specific pieces. Regards Opex.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Desert Storm manuals and field book's
    P
    Many

very nice gary and very interesting to see ill have to dig mine out to share with you ,of course with your permission
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice gary and very interesting to see ill have to dig mine out to share with you ,of course with your permission
    Yes please mate, that would be great so feel to add away, I have some more which I will also add here

?

Semper Fi....One manual item I wish they would have added for us guys was how to keep the camel spiders from becoming Junk in the bunk. Got a good chunk of my right upper lip removed from an infection after being bit while sleeping. No fun.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post

Semper Fi....One manual item I wish they would have added for us guys was how to keep the camel spiders from becoming Junk in the bunk. Got a good chunk of my right upper lip removed from an infection after being bit while sleeping. No fun.
    Hi Rossi, thanks for your input, I am not to keen on spiders anyway...even less so now

Quote by Rossi View Post

You must be a heavy sleeper, and i'm suprised you didn't hear it coming......

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

LMAO Big Ned.

I always say it was like being frenched kissed by an alien. She was a little rough on the upper lip

(
    Quote by big ned View Post
    You must be a heavy sleeper, and i'm suprised you didn't hear it coming......

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

hi gary the favorite piece in my collection is the choc chip new testament Desert Storm manuals and field book'sDesert Storm manuals and field book'sDesert Storm manuals and field book'sDesert Storm manuals and field book'sDesert Storm manuals and field book'sDesert Storm manuals and field book's
    Regards James

?

Hi James , thanks for taking the time to post up your Desert Storm related paraphernalia, the Choc chip bible is quite unique...Amem to that brother

thanks gary ,i thought you might like it ,i notice our common tasks manuals are both dated 1990 in the october24 years ago now
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast