Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Desert Storm manuals and field book's

Article about: Hi Guys, whilst these are not exactly collectable I do think they are a fascinating glimpse at the manuals and field books used prior or running up to the US forces involvement in the Gulf W

Very interesting thread!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Desert Storm manuals and field book's
    P
    Many

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks gary ,i thought you might like it ,i notice our common tasks manuals are both dated 1990 in the october24 years ago now
    Weird so they are, and yes 24 years ..where did those years go, I remember buying a reference book relating to the British involvement ( Operation Granby) during this year!!!!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Very interesting thread!...

Many thanks Buddy

gary I took this picture today as I found a missing pasgt bookletDesert Storm manuals and field book's

Cool Thread...My stepfather is a retired Armor Lieutenant-Colonel and has boxes filled with old TMs and PM Manuals from the Vietnam War to the late 1980s...Thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

that really is interesting about your stepfather glenn so thanks for sharing its nice a small part of this forum has a place for showing these items from the latter part of the 20th century allthough there isnt a huge following, a small minority of us here find them worth collecting cheers james

He's got a special room packed full with boxes of stuff...he won't throw anything away, which irritates the hell out of my German mother, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Cool Thread...My stepfather is a retired Armor Lieutenant-Colonel and has boxes filled with old TMs and PM Manuals from the Vietnam War to the late 1980s...Thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn
    Many thanks Glenn, whilst not being American I still feel it is important to save US military history, even on a small scale such as these manuals, thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2