Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

different display idea

Article about: A friend gave me a old silverware box a few years ago and that gave me an idea. Make a display. I sanded stained reglued the box. Then I inlaid the id tag and a piece of the box that contain

In making the grenade launcher display I have extra items .different display ideadifferent display idea
    If anyone is interested please PM me. Thank you for looking and enjoying this aspect of our hobby!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement different display idea
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    Restoring things is one of my favorite hobbies next to playing guitar and fly fishing. My house was built in 1800.Attachment 1071202
    Is that a nice little Vermont Casting you have there. I would say early 80's? We have a similar one for our cottage and a bigger Vermont Casting Defiant for the main house. They really throw off the heat!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you came with the house!

different display idea Another silver ware box. Did the same to bring it back to shape sand, glue, poly. These are nice because they often can be found at flea markets for a few dollars. I used two spent 8 mm casings for handles. I did a layout of iron cross then traced it on top then used sharpie and paint to fill in. I looked up German crylic or broken script to write the labels. It is off center but it kind of works.

]different display idea Inside again I used 3/4 " ridged insulation and made dividers with 1/4" plywood sanded staines and finished
    None of items are too expensive but a nice way to show them and use some creativity!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture different display idea  

[ Another option is to add layers. Also on this on I used spar varnish to finish. This adds more depth to the finish.

]different display ideadifferent display ideadifferent display idea
    Thought I would share a display idea with you all that does not cost much and is very enjoyable to make. Deciding on a theme, repurposing materials and putting ideas into action!! Thanks, Ian.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture different display idea  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2