Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Discarded German Weapons And Helmets

Article about: Tried to replicate this picture minus the Kids of some German small arms and helmets. timothy

Default Discarded German Weapons And Helmets

Tried to replicate this picture minus the Kids of some German small arms and helmets. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Discarded German Weapons And Helmets   Discarded German Weapons And Helmets  

Discarded German Weapons And Helmets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Discarded German Weapons And Helmets
    P
    Many

?

There is a story of a young boy who were caught by the russians when he picked up some equipment after the fall of 3th reich. The russian soldiers/NKVD raided his home, and found a collection of stuff in the attic the young boy had collected without his parents permission. The parents were shocked when the peaceloving russians dragged the boy to prison and shortly after he was shot.

Now i cant remember were i found this story- it is not something i made up to stir the shitpot.

?

Here is a clearer but cropped picture of the girl:
    Attached Images Attached Images Discarded German Weapons And Helmets 

She could at least have pinched that camo cover off the lid behind her and stashed it away for her grandkids!

Germany must have been a pretty dangerous playground for a few years after the war!....

Is the stg & mp40 deacs or airsoft Timothy?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

nice post good try.

thats what i love about this forum ,there are a small minority of people out there like you timothy who go to the time and trouble to set out pieces like this and make the forum a worthwhile place to visit and keep it interesting ,just to say thank you and well done james

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Is the stg & mp40 deacs or airsoft Timothy?
    Neither nice quality Denix spot on makes I like them better than some original dummy parts ones I have owned both mp40 and 44 these you can work the action on same weight and feel of real McCoy. timothy

[QUOTE=timothy;1429994]Neither nice quality Denix spot on makes I like them better than some original dummy parts ones I have owned both mp40 and 44 these you can work the action on same weight and feel of real McCoy I also have had the Japanese 68 mcg ones when they came out these are much better and display nicely Denix of Spain keeps expanding there ww2 line. timothy.