Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Display recommendations?

Article about: Ey'up fellas, My room is going to have some changes done to it at some point, and I'll have about 5ft of space, can anyone recommend any display cases up to 5ft long that would fit an MG42 a

?

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Ay that's a great idea! I really like that look mate, top idea there, cheers for that, I'll use that for the MG for sure!!!
    Make sure you share the results!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Display recommendations?
    P
    Many

I sure will do, what ammo box would you recommend, need to find one big enough haha?

?

Mosin nagant crates are readily available cheap and should be long enough. Or a another option is to buy some timber and plywood and make your own and paint.

I could do, I also have friends who could make one, whatever is easiest, just need to figure out how much room it'd take up first.

?

Good luck in your search Hetz
    Great display Kirby!!!
    Phil I really like that coffee table display.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

if your going to build one to place the MG inside i would take the length of the gun and add 3-5inches on either side so roughly 5 feet in length so depending on how much wiggle room you have on either side it may work, or if your just going to set it on top only do like 1-2inches longer to either side just so it sits comfotably so like 4.5 feet. Perhaps a picture of the space may aid in recommendations. Could also place as the centre piece in a room if your not to fussy

?

heres my wall setup too incase you decide to go that route. Its just two pieces of timber on either side screwed into the studs and 4'' screws with rubber tubing around them for hooks. Also added some corrugated steel to make it look like a trench wall.
    Display recommendations?
    Display recommendations?

Quote by Phil97 View Post
    if your MG has bipod i personally would get an old ammo crate and set it on top or inside with a glass top put in. Another cheap option is to build your own coffin type chest and add a glass top and front panel from old windows. like in the picture. Google searches yield many ideas.
    Attachment 989514
    I like that!

Display recommendations?
    I thought about display cases for a long time but for utilizing every inch of space, I didn't hesitate to decorate the wall.

Simple hooks with sheetrock screws.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Display recommendations?
    I thought about display cases for a long time but for utilizing every inch of space, I didn't hesitate to decorate the wall.

Simple hooks with sheetrock screws.
    I see you like your mausers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast