Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Edelweiss update

Article about: by AdrianC Nick, That's an interesting collection and an attractive one as well. I had no idea there were so many different types and styles, they make for a really nice display. Do you get

Default Re: Edelweiss update

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Nick,
    That's an interesting collection and an attractive one as well. I had no idea there were so many different types and styles, they make for a really nice display.

Do you get them from militaria dealers or Interflora? (Someone had to ask!)
    I grow them in my garden Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Edelweiss update
    P
    Many

Finally had time to upload mine SG. Let me know if you want any close ups on some. Its small but its a work in progress.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Edelweiss update   Edelweiss update  

Thanks for showing! The colourful one middle right is a post war tourist souvenir and the one bottom right is a post was Bundeswehr cap badge.

The others look good though

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the info! Yea I figured the tourist one was post war but did not know that the other one was. Good to know and I hope to have an update in the future with many more that I plan to find!

Quote by Killroy View Post
    Thanks for the info! Yea I figured the tourist one was post war but did not know that the other one was. Good to know and I hope to have an update in the future with many more that I plan to find!
    I look forward to it! There are many variations around so enjoy the hunt !

Nick

Nick.....Great collection............here are a few of mine..............DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Edelweiss update   Edelweiss update  

Edelweiss update   Edelweiss update  

Edelweiss update  

Very nice collection Dave! Your first one is post war Bundeswehr and I am not sure about the bottom right badge. The Gustav Brehmer 41 is cool

Nick

Nick....Thanks for the heads up on the first one,the last one i have no idea either ,they are items i have picked up along the way.......DAVE H

Very nice collection !

Regards
    JT

?

Wow! Ive never seen so many at once! My compliments!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2