Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

few new bits for the collection !

Article about: cheers alex im in north wales ,the closest i can find to one is an airsoft replica for close to 300 squid slightly off topic here but are you the infamous graffiti artist lol cheers james

Default Re: few new bits for the collection !

cheers alex im in north wales ,the closest i can find to one is an airsoft replica for close to 300 squid slightly off topic here but are you the infamous graffiti artist lol cheers james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement few new bits for the collection !
    P
    Many

?

hi james

lol that will teatch me to read ! ill send you a pm with some good dealers you should try ! and sadly im not banksy the graffit artist ! im a fan though ! hece the name ! not a lot of pepol i talk too know about bansy !

kind reards
    alex

hi alex ill look forward to the pm ,i quess if you were the real banksy you wouldnt admit it anyway lol

The jacket is american air force, 3 pattern desert bdu (battle dress uniform). They do not use that pattern anymore, they are going to a tiger stripe type pattern, no longer using 2 patterns for different enviroments, one pattern only. This would not be worn by a pilot.

?

Hi mate

I've tried to pm you but it says you are not excepting privet messages ?

Kind regards
    Alex

Alexanderstevens75@yahoo.com

hi alex cheers ive just ammended it ,try now

The BDU jacket, (Battle Dress utility) would have been worn by all ranks and trades. It replaced the previous "Chocolate Chip" cam pattern that was in use during the First Gulf War.

As has been mentioned it has been replaced although it is still issued to ANA troops and US Dept of Defense (sic) civilians "in theatre" in Afghanistan - using up old stocks. The USAF and US Army as well as US Marines and US Navy all have their own different camo patterns which is very confusing.

The blueish "Digi Cam" pattern replaced the one shown for USAF and Army and that in turn is in the process of being replaced by a "Multi-cam" pattern that is very similar to the British multi-cam that is gradually being phased in - at the moment only being issued to troops going out to theatre but it will eventually be issued across all of the armed services in all theatres. The US appear to be adopting a similar policy that "one cam" type will suit all terrains.

Your jacket probably dates from around 1994 onwards although the label should give an exact date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2