Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First post - just made my first purchase - how'd I do?

Article about: Hi All, I've been lurking around this forum for some time and have found it to be a true wealth of knowledge due to its great members. I collect long guns from 1900-1945, and am extremely co

DFW
    ?

Default First post - just made my first purchase - how'd I do?

Hi All,

I've been lurking around this forum for some time and have found it to be a true wealth of knowledge due to its great members.

I collect long guns from 1900-1945, and am extremely comfortable with my level of firearm knowledge in that area.

However, I've recently decided to purchase non-firearm related Collectables to display, and admit I know very little.

I made several purchases this weekend, and they are my first. I only purchased from dealers that seem to have a great reputation based on member feedback from this forum, and based on my Google searches of the dealers. It does seem though, from time to time even the best dealers may unintentionally be duped.

Accordingly I'm posting photos of my purchases in hopes with your endless expertise you can confirm I did well with purchasing only authentic items. If this is not the right place for this list, I do apologize.

Please let me know if I need to provide any further info to help with your analysis.

2. # ADS

all items look ok to me.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You can't go wrong in purchasing from Paul at Lakeside Trader!
    The other items look okay to me as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

DFW
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You can't go wrong in purchasing from Paul at Lakeside Trader!
    The other items look okay to me as well.
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph.

Paul was great to deal with (as were the others) and I will definitely be purchasing from him again.

Looks like you did pretty good to me. timothy

?

Great start to your TR collection! Nice items!

?

DFW, All items look great as commented by other members.. Might I suggest in the future to catagorize items in thier proper thread / sub forums ie; Lufwaffe Daggers, HJ etc; etc; to attain the knowledge of similar collectors of posted items... This is in no way to suggest that the comments or evaluations are wrong, There are collectors that mainly focus on certain realms of TR memorabilia..
    And that is where you will find vast and extraordinary input... Welcome to the "Forum" And I look forward to many new post from you...Gwar

Nice items and welcome aboard !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Welcome to the forum, you have made a great start to your collection, nice pieces. I would suggest that in the future you post any items you are interested in before you buy them, that way you will still get confirmation on a piece without having to go through the trouble of getting a refund if it turns out to be bogus! I look forward to seeing more "goodies" from you in the future. Leon.

nice items. Welcome to the Forum.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast