Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Framed Family Display

Article about: Hello all, I wanted to share this family grouping. It is my great great Grandfather's 'Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer' and the accompanying award document. I inherited many documents, medals, p

Default Framed Family Display

Hello all,

I wanted to share this family grouping. It is my great great Grandfather's 'Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer' and the accompanying award document. I inherited many documents, medals, pictures, etc, from WWI and WWII that belonged to German family members. For the longest time they have sat inside of a box, or some cheap cardboard riker mounts. I recently bought a new house and decided that I should honor these items by displaying them properly. I think that no matter how large my collection grows, or how many rare items I obtain, nothing will ever be worth more to me than these simple family pieces.

Framed Family DisplayFramed Family DisplayFramed Family Display

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Framed Family Display
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for showing us your family treasure! I see you're from CO...I used to live in Colo.Spgs where I worked for Leasures Treasures, a Militaria-Shop owned by Elden & Sylvia Leasure...
    cheers, Glenn

Nice to meet you. I actually live in Illinois now, but I grew up in Colorado Springs. I used to go in Leasure's Treasures to buy surplus ammo and the odd bit of militaria every once and awhile. My first K98 came from there. Small world!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You have done a service to your great great grandfather by taking the time to frame and display his medal and document. There is nothing more valuable than family treasures.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nicely done and good that you pay tribute to your ancestor.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

you cannot better family items.