Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Framed LIFE Magazine Covers...

Article about: The old LIFE Magazines are well-known for their eye-catching Cover-Photography, and they can be obtained easily and at very low cost...I've framed a few of them and find that they display ve

Default Framed LIFE Magazine Covers...

The old LIFE Magazines are well-known for their eye-catching Cover-Photography, and they can be obtained easily and at very low cost...I've framed a few of them and find that they display very well, especially when used as a backdrop for my relics-display...
    Just passing along a few AFFORDABLE DISPLAY SUGGESTIONS that I've managed to pick up along the way...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Framed LIFE Magazine Covers...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Framed LIFE Magazine Covers...
    P
    Many

It seems Glenn has stolen my thunder. Bought a few life magazines and was wondering how they would look framed. They look great Glenn. I will have mine framed soon.

CBH
    ?

I just saved a group of old Life magazines myself , I only took the pre1945 dated wartime ones and some early 39's . I may considering framing a couple now , thanks for the post .

I wholeheartedly agree......BUT as a Helmeteer I see each patch of wall space taken up by one "Life" as 2 homeless helmets consigned to storage ;-)

For those wishing to keep it to the German side of things, you can always do the same to the equivalent mags-"Signal"..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Here are the other 3 that I purchased to frame. The moose man, the Emperor and the Bulldog. Not sure why Churchill came out sideways but you get the idea.

CBH
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post

Here are the other 3 that I purchased to frame. The moose man, the Emperor and the Bulldog. Not sure why Churchill came out sideways but you get the idea.

He's just on the same Axis !

LoL

Done framing the Life magazines. I do believe they look rather nice right above the window.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post

Done framing the Life magazines. I do believe they look rather nice right above the window.
    They look nice indeed! Now you've inspired me to collect and frame the covers with the various wartime heads of state...
    cheers, Glenn

That was my plan. They are very large magazines and have very limited wall space.