Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Framed my flag up

Article about: Hi All, Just got done framing my first TR flag, picked this one up the other day and there was a recent thread about do you or how do you display your "nazi' flags, and for me folding i

Default Framed my flag up

Hi All,
    Just got done framing my first TR flag, picked this one up the other day and there was a recent thread about do you or how do you display your "nazi' flags, and for me folding it inside a frame worked best, I chose a gold frame to highlight the flag and match the ' TR era' decor, I also placed a photo of GI's with a trophy flag along with my description of the item itself, this will help people understand why I have/collect this instead of saying "why do you want this,are you a nazi or something?" I am sure you know what I mean, well anyway hope you guys like it!! and most importantly the wifey approves also

Framed my flag upFramed my flag upFramed my flag up

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Framed my flag up
    P
    Many

Default Re: Framed my flag up

Look nicely done and not to obtrusive for the wifey

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

4md
    ?

looks good, a great way of displaying it

?

Have you used UV proof glass? If not you will need to put it in the darkest corner you can find because even if not in direct sunlight, fading can and will occur and in time you will be left with a flag with a faded rectangle upon it............

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Have you used UV proof glass? If not you will need to put it in the darkest corner you can find because even if not in direct sunlight, fading can and will occur and in time you will be left with a flag with a faded rectangle upon it............
    I agree with Adrian, This is not a simple fix and if done correctly - it is all about preservation and what you will leave to your heirs or future generations,.
    Regards,
    John

Nicely displayed! I love your idea there.

Great advise, Adrian, I'll have to move my items around seeing that I have flags by the window. Thank you.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I will definatly look into getting UV glass, untill then it will be stored away since I currently have no wall space left to hang it anyway lol

Good point guys I never think of that.
    All my things are in a curtain drawn room

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Very tastefully done!

Perfect!!!!! I'm waiting for my little paper parade flag to get framed but in a whole different way than yours! I placed it wide open with some insignias underneath it to complete the decor! I will show pictures when it's done! As for what others will say i don't really care! Those who are allowed to see my collection know me very well for misstaking me for a Neonazi... So i place them in full size!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast