Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

German Camera and album display

Article about: Hi All. I have had my photo albums sitting around so I decided to try to make a display, I picked up this early 30's German Zeiss Ikon Camera for cheap and im working on a new display projec

Default German Camera and album display

Hi All.
    I have had my photo albums sitting around so I decided to try to make a display, I picked up this early 30's German Zeiss Ikon Camera for cheap and im working on a new display project. The camera is simliar to the one held by the german in the photo and it goes that it was found on a train in Italy shortly after the Anzio invasion by an American soldier who carried it for the remainder of the war and brought it home when he returned stateside. The leather case is Italian and marked "Pecori Ottico,Firenze" I know a story is just a story but the entire grouping together looks good, here are some photo's and an idea on how I want this displayed, now I just have to find a case or shelf to put it on, which are all currently full at the moment LOL. oh the joys of collecting! Hope you like the idea!
    German Camera and album displayGerman Camera and album displayGerman Camera and album displayGerman Camera and album display

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Camera and album display
    P
    Many

nice display.

?

That is a good looking display.

Thanks guys!

looks cool, thanks for sharing. As for not having shelf space to put this display.... I have no idea what your talking about, I never am short of space for items................."SARCASM"