Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

German Medal Bars

Article about: Hi all, As a matter of interest, I have decided to show some german medal bars which I hope you will find of interest. Please feel free to pass comment on the bars and where I am looking for

Hi Robin, If we are into an auction, I bid a kidney an raise you by a foot and a thumb!!!!!
    Very nice group and I totally agree.
    Cheers MR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Medal Bars
    P
    Many

Hey I remember that one!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Medal Bars  

?

Very nice indeed, Is it normal to want everything, LOL! Thanks for posting

German Medal Bars

My growing collection~

Found this thread whilst researching Hanseatic Crosses after picking up a few this week.

Not been any update on here for a while so I am sure that others have many Ordenspange to share with the rest of us.

I just have the two so it'll be over quick.

My first one is a 3 medal bar, EK2, Baden Medal and the 1914/18 Honour Cross with swords

German Medal Bars

The second bar is a 5 medal arrangement with EK2, Hamburg Hanseatic Cross, 1914/18 Cross of Honour, Hungarian WW1 Commemorative medal and lastly a Third Reich Social Welfare Medal. Also have the ribbon bar for this

German Medal Bars
    Last edited by jamie7d7; 04-29-2017 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Hi John the third reich group of 5 medals are they still in your possesion by any chance? I have the exact group in my collection and medals look identical-I bought them about 2-3 years ago.
    Troy

[QUOTE=sniper24687066;1738803] Hi John the third Reich group of 5 medals are they still in your possession by any chance? I have the exact group in my collection and the medals look identical-I bought them about 2-3 years ago.I have attached a photo for comparison.The only difference I can see is that the 13 March medal has been cleaned up before it came into my possession-I never clean them.
    Troy
    Last edited by sniper24687066; 05-19-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Here are some more from my collection of Third Reich ordensspange. This memmel group came from Jamie Cross .
    Troy

EK 2 with 4 and 12 year Army service medals.

This is just a small part of my collection.I have also been looking out for more einzelspange.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast