Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Glass dome to protect black SS visor hat on display

Article about: Greetings. I have finally found a nice glass dome that is big enough to fit a visor hat. I like to be able to display my recently purchsed black visor without exposing it to dust, moths and

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thank you gentlemen for the links I shall see if I can find one appropriate for my new helmet.

Regards Mark K
    It appears they're 14" by 14" by 14" if that is of any help. Hope it works for your item too.
    I would love to see some nice visors and helmets displayed in those cases, bet it would look quite sharp.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Glass dome to protect black SS visor hat on display
    P
    Many

?

I have a few Helmets and caps I would love to protect in such a fashion but feel the cost would be to high purchasing them as singles perhaps I should start looking for an acrylic display case that can accommodated more than one hmmm.. decisions decisions.

Regards Mark K

Ebay has heaps,just type in helmet display...im going to get some,they look great..thanks youthcollector ..our rugby players dont wear helmets

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    youthcollector would you mind directing me towards were these covers are readily available as I have a new acquisition on the way that will require protection from the elements.
    And as my Grandmothers are long gone I fear I have lost my opportunity to own one of the cake covers although I must admit are a very good solution to the problem of protecting ones treasures

Regards Mark K
    I believe these can be found at Micheals, and do go on sale.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I seem to remember vaguely a link I posted of a French guy, making them ....!?
    I'll try to find it.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I believe these can be found at Micheals, and do go on sale.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph there is a Micheals at home in Nanaimo I shall have a look my next days off at the end of the month when I return home.
    Did you guys get a we bit of snow in that part of Alberta over the last few days or is that farther south from you.

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark,
    Friday was nice and I went for a ride. It started snowing when I was on my way home. After that, we got about 3 inches of wet then freezing snow and the roads are really ugly here now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Just a skiff of snow here Ralph and minus 8 I fear there is no turning back now winter is on the way.

Regards Mark K

These cases are nice if you only want a few pieces of headgear for the collection, or maybe have the room to use one to display a premiere piece such as an SS visor or helmet. If youre dedicated to headgear, you'll probably need something bigger and singular in nature. These individual cases will also get harder to display as you will have them all over, unless, of course like I said, you only have a few. I'm partial to and suggest a big case for a god size headgear collection The glass also keeps prying hands, like little kids, from smudging and destroying your priceless items.

Here is mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Glass dome to protect black SS visor hat on display  

?

Now we are talking then I could use a couple of these style cases and as I hate to see a space unfilled it would make a good excuse to by more head gear.
    Although One or two of the singles would be nice for my favorite couple of pieces

Regards Mark k

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast