Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Glenn's Canadian Collection

Article about: Impressive collection, thanks for showing!! Ray

Default Glenn's Canadian Collection

Hello Everyone, I'm recently new to this forum but I did posted some of my helmets in the helmet section, so I already introduced myself.
    As I open a new topic off my entire collection I will introduce myself again for those who had not seen the other topics ;-)

My Name is Glenn and I'm 21years old and I live in Belgium. My town has been liberated by the 9th brigade of the 3rd Canadian infantry division.
    So this means that the 9th brigade is my main thread in the collection... My collection is not only focussed on my hometown but also on the region around it.
    next to the 9th brigade I also collect the hole 3rd can inf division and a small part of the 4th arm division. My big dream is to open a museum to honour the soldiers who had fought and given there lifes for our freedom. Next to the Allied part I do collect some German. Heer, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine Kustenartillerie, as they had occupied the region for almost 5years.

I hope u enjoy the pictures, I will update it everytime when I have a couple of things to add in my collection.

Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Glenn's Canadian Collection   Glenn's Canadian Collection  

Glenn's Canadian Collection   Glenn's Canadian Collection  

Glenn's Canadian Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Glenn's Canadian Collection
    P
    Many

Hi Glenn,

that is a very impressive collection you have shown.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to your updates in the future.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Some Excellent displays in your collection! Very Nice to see! A bewildering array of some very rare items and put together by a 21 year old? Well done! And, yes-Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded collectors here that share your interests!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Wow! Looks like you have your own museum!!! That really is a stunning collection, considering you are my age Most jealous

By the way, what is the motorcycle?

Fantastic looking collection you have there mate, and you have it all displayed really well. Great stuff!

?

WELL DONE
    Very nicely displayed you have amassed quite a collection of Canadiana and TR items Glenn do you allow access for others to view your collection I cant help but notice that the motorcycle has been cordoned off with rope.

Regards Mark K

Quote by Spitace41 View Post

By the way, what is the motorcycle?
    Harley Davidson WLA
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast