Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Glenn's Canadian Collection

Article about: Impressive collection, thanks for showing!! Ray

?

Hello and Welcome!! You have a very nice Canadian Collection, I have friends I see each year in France and Holland that also have large Canadian Collections.
    Sometimes I can Help them and sometimes they can help me. You have Great Displays!!!

I also like your dug up WW1 German items.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Glenn's Canadian Collection
    P
    Many

?

wow great displays . At 21 what do you do to afford such a awesome collection and where do you display this . Nice job

Wonderful collection indeed to museum standard Glenn,are you a lottery winneronly joking for someone of your age you have superseded any expectations of your generation,thanks for showing and welcome. p.s is that an Inglis Bren?...............

Welcome to the forum mate, you have an amazing collection, thanks for posting.

Cheers, Mads

CBH
    ?

A Great display ! And as a Canadian all I can say is keep up the great work ! I really like your North Nova Scotia Glen .
    Cheers Chris

?

Great stuff, very nice!

Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    John

A great collection! You have so many Canadian uniforms! I seem to have trouble finding them here in Canadan so I'm not sure how you have so many!

Thanks everyone for all those replies! I started collecting when I was 14, and I did so many effords to get as much as information that i could of every item I had or I wanted. as the years gone by I was lucky to meet some fantactic people with fantastic collections. I've learned so much from them and used my knowledge to buy the real stuff. when you search for a specific item you'll find it someday...

The motorcycle is not a Harley!!! it is an Indian scout! that motorcycle is from my dad, he loves vintage motorcycles and I convinced him to buy a world war two model ;-) it needs some work to finish but there's no hurry.

thanks everyone!

Glenn

Quote by glenn v View Post
    The motorcycle is not a Harley!!! it is an Indian scout! that motorcycle is from my dad, he loves vintage motorcycles and I convinced him to buy a world war two model ;-) it needs some work to finish but there's no hurry.

thanks everyone!

Glenn
    Ah, my mistake, very cool m/cycle.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I am imprest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast