Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

In deed he was Scott. I wanted one back in the late 70's but was impossible to find in Iowa. No internet you know. Finally got one about 8 years ago. Really a well built derringer. Fits in my hand like a glove. The weight reduces the recoil from the 357. Trigger pull is its only safety. The gun is 100 percent reliable . Lots of people say bad things about the gun however they go for over $1700. used now days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

My South Korean Daewoo DR200 I got way back in 1996. Came with a thumbhole stock. Modified since than with an ACE folding stock, compliance parts, 90 degree safety and low profile rail.
    It is a attractive .223 cal. that is a blend of a AR-AK, and FAL

Daewoo Precision Industries K2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

?

I'd rather have that than a Daewoo car.

Here is a pic of my pet duck Sebastian chowing down on some bread. Warmed up to 35 degrees today.

2 new guns I have added to my bucket list. When I thought I had all I wanted. Hopefully they make it out in the next year or two,
    The Shot Show is going on now and a lot of manufactures come out with guns and related product.

I have collected guns all my life and have about everything. One of my gun categories are derringers.

Check out this Video on this new folding derringer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNtAP4f-2I

Than to make my life harder Taurus is coming out with a compact revolver called The View. Another odd gun I will have to buy this year..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJzWCE5XJ4

Damn my obsessive collecting disease (OCD

?

Congrats on your new guns.

I like much of what Taurus makes and those in the video segment seemed nice, but then Ive always had a weakness for J-frames and similar guns.

Im sorry to say, that I find the Bondhus utterly impractical (fold out levers and a laser aiming device for what is surely intended as a fast and furious very short distance weapon) and I must say a joke at $795. Nice if you have the dough and you can spend your funds as you please, but maaaaan, there are a lot of nice guns out there, that I'd rather have for that amount of money.

BTW Nice seeing pics from SHOT. I was there not too long ago and it was loads of fun (no pun intended).

Posting some of my Holy Grail pistols from my private collection-museum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Awesome collection/museum! I really like your interpretation of 'Diversity'. That is a concept you can really wrap your hands around.

GOING TO BUILD A GHOST GUN!!
    I have a bunch of AR variants in my collection. Over Christmas got some 80% poly AR receivers that can be made 100 with dremel and drill.
    A Kalifornia hit the media to ban home made guns and magazines. He was a putz. They are still trying.
    California proposal seeks to regulate homemade 'ghost guns' | Fox News
    One funny reply to it:
    The Samson MFG Ghost Gun - Gunmart Blog

Because of this I have decided to build a AR ghost gun. I don't have one in my collection.
    Got all the parts on their way. Damn the prices are low now. Got a bolt and carrier for $79, Pistol stock $60. Got a 7.5" complete upper for only $310.Also got a charge handle and mag well grip for $30. I already have a laser sight for it so....with one of my 80% I have to finish I will have a ghost pistol!!!
    The mag well grip is tan and I think I will use a green receiver. It will be colorful!!

ROGER

?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    GOING TO BUILD A GHOST GUN!!
    Yeah yeah, but will it have a .30 caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets.......mind you, thirty magazine clip in half a second?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    a putz.
    Indeed.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast