Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

it certainly looks the business , nice build

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

All Machine pistols have a vertical grip on them for better control. Probably why the ATF ban them.
    An AR Pistol has too much recoil, it is heavy and too long to shoot with one hand.

?

Quote by rogertc1 View Post
    All Machine pistols have a vertical grip on them for better control. Probably why the ATF band them.
    An AR Pistol has too much recoil, it is heavy and too long to shoot with one hand.
    All submachine guns? No they dont.

Personally, I dont think the AR pistols have too much recoil, but then I shoot a .458 LOTT for fun on a regular basis

Caveat; recoil is of course purely subjective, I realize that. The characteristics of the AR pistol over the regular AR is vastly different as well.

Lucky for you, you dont have to shoot the AR pistol with one hand then, since you are able to get two hands on it.

Further more, one can mount a one-point sling on an AR pistol and shoot against the tension.
    That will go a ways towards alleviating any control problems.

Anyway, one can mount the aforementioned MagPul device on an AR pistol. Random pics from the web below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  
    Attached Images Attached Images A glimpse of my little collection. 

Cool I've got 2 AR pistols also. I Still have a few unbuilt lower receivers might build another for ships and giggles. Already have a whole bunch of AR in different flavors. Just gives me something to do over our long cold winter.
    Too much recoil for one handed pistol style shooting IMHO. Ive got an AR in 50 Beowulf...

?

Yeah, ARs are nice.
    The Beowulf is a nice hog round. It will put them down.
    Ive hunted hogs in Texas using the 30 Rem AR, which also is a very nice AR round - it likewise hammer the hogs.

?

PICKED UP MY DOUBLE TAP THIS AFTERNOON FROM GANDER MT.. 45ACP NON PORTED Aluminum DA 52X. BIG BOX FOR A LITTLE GUN!! Quality and the black finish is excellant. Trigger pull long however good for a DA derringer. I used snap caps.
    Big red tag on it saying do not use +P ammo.
    Well worth the $535. with TAX
    Noticed you had a DoubleTap.
    I was reminded of visiting their booth at SHOT.
    The lady added a whole new dimension to 'double tap.'
    Wasnt overly impressed by the gun, but thats just me.

?

The State Arms/East Ridge tells me the action was made by Larry Lyle. This rifle is one of six made by the late great George Petrusich. GEO-AZ .

Shooting it is about like a 12GA. Even easy to shoot standing up. The barrel is short so a lot of powder is burnt off. Very loud and the compression has me wearing a goggles if i shoot a bunch. Feels like my eyes are being sucked out. I have had this a couple years.

Attachment 527107
    Big bores can be fun.
    Here a few pics from one of our range days - note temp sensor in cartridge box and sensor on chamber of rifle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

A glimpse of my little collection.  

My ghost gun is no longer. Too may issues with the 80% poly receiver I painted green. I rebuilt using a OMNI poly receiver which went together like clock work. I put lots of color on this pistol. The fore grip has a Rust-Oleum 267976 12-Ounce Leak Seal Flexible Rubber Sealant, Brown finish which went on great. Will see how it holds up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

?

My ghost gun is no longer. Too may issues with the 80% poly receiver I painted green. I rebuilt using a OMNI poly receiver which went together like clock work. I put lots of color on this pistol. The fore grip has a Rust-Oleum 267976 12-Ounce Leak Seal Flexible Rubber Sealant, Brown finish which went on great. Will see how it holds up.
    Looks good. Im partial to coyote brown furniture.
    Nice to see, that you went the one-point sling route.
    Should aid you in control.

Quote by Scout View Post

Further more, one can mount a one-point sling on an AR pistol and shoot against the tension.
    That will go a ways towards alleviating any control problems.

here is 2 Charter Arms revolvers I own.
    A South Paw and The Pink Lady.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast