Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Enhanced my AK 47 Pistol. Notched out the safety for a bolt hold open and painted it orange.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

New pics of my gun room. Filled up from the first I post 5 years ago...enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Mt Pistols with braces..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Taurus N450 TI 45 Colt with Simply rugged holster.

?

Outstanding collection you have there.
    That Wall of Color is a really nice touch.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

DRACO almost complete

OK. I have an AR rifle I build last year. I have a Bump Stock on order that I will dedicate to this one. Picture of the AR on post #156 page #7 here. The one on the left with a 5. Pics when done..Happy New Years.

News on the View.
    However I still think the fissures where the screws hold the side plate on had something to do with the clear side being dropped. I have shot mine only 5 times. No dirt. Unless the ammo I use is cleaner I don't know. It will save them money as they don't have to polish finish the internals. Taurus is coming out with the View some time in the future with no view...

Taurus canceled the View from its product line rather quietly toward the end of 2014 (read my article here.) However, on display in the company’s booth was a new version of the View…or, well…non-View. The gun appears to be the same revolver but with an aluminum side plate instead of a clear Lexan one.

A Taurus rep said that was the new version of the gun the company was selling. Yet, the gun is not listed on the company’s website or in its 2015 catalog. The rep said the original View was discontinued because the clear plate showed a lot of dirt inside the gun after firing only one or two rounds.

No MSRP, shipping date or additional information is available right now.

Read the original article here: SHOT Show 2015 - All the New Guns . Make sure you visit GunsHolstersAndGear.com for all of the latest gun news, reviews and SHOT Show coverage.

Finally figured out why the bolt would not stay back on my AR 15 #5 I built. When I pulled the charging handle. The Bump Stock was interfering with its pull distance. A little dremal work on both parts and it is now 100%.

BUMP FIRE SYSTEMS
    Last edited by rogertc1; 01-24-2015 at 12:47 PM.

My 2 Polish P 64. red is a training one and non operational. From Poland.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast