Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My CETME AND Spanish FR8. ALSO an INERT display E. German Rocket and a demilled Spanish Bazooka w. INERT rifle practice grenade. I got my CETME in 2001 when CAI was using like new kits. This one has the favored stainless steel US receiver too. Now my Spanish FR8 was a Mauser concerted to 308 Cal an CETME like to train the troops.
    In the wood crate behind them is my NIB and never removed 22lr STG 44 repro with an exra magazine.
    Attached Images Attached Images A glimpse of my little collection. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Got the starval finish M455 45acp in 1992. They are heavy to now day standards however great guns. I got the M43 9mm in 2008 because a good friend said I needed to to go along with my other Star and the 9MM was only $250. Never had any problems with the 45 what so ever.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

My CETME I got in 2001 when CAI had like new kits. It has the desireable stainless reciever. Been a good gun however mangles the brass when extracted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Got in my 3rd Double tap. I had an extra 45 barrel also found a target grip. Here it is on the left with a 45 and 9mm ported Double Tap Derringer.

One more picture

CAI Galil Golani ARM modification. (McGiver style.) The only way parts are just not out there anymore unless I get a $900 kit. I used a handle and bi-pod that mounts on rails I installed. I did get a genuine wood fore grip. This will have to do for now.

Here we go. My projects these last few months. These started life as CAI rifles.
    The FAL n with Imbel receiver I replaced some of the parts from GI kit parts I had for a decade. I had to fit the bi-pod to the LIA1 barrel and did a few other mods so it looks more battle issued.
    My /Golani / Gaili ARM replica with Caspian receiver in 7000 # range. I had to get creative as spare parts are non existent. Found the genuine wood fore grip. Put a picatinny rail on the gas tube and mounted a carry handle. Put a picatinny rail on the barrel and mounted a pro mag bi-pod. Took $180 in stuff.
    I am very happy with my results.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

My CAI UZI I have to tweak to get it running.

Current pic of my Long Slide

?

Your treasure pile is growing steadily i see. If i lived in a place were it was legal to collect arms- then it would be verry happy

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast