Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

Close up of BP to Cartridge pistols I made in 2005
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

My inert munitions I have collected for 50 years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

Just got it due to my addiction. $159. Good feeling/looking inexpensive gun.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

?

that was not exactly an expencive addition. I only wish all of our mental drugs was this cheap

Put some lipstick on the pig so to say. Added paint. I got my Cobra 45 back after being out for warrantee work for one year.

Got my Orange SCCY in today. It is a day glow orange..amazing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

I got mine in 1977 while still in college for $310 new sr nr 93XX, This was pre internet and I had to have a gun dealer order it.The design itself was much stronger than the Colt SAA, with a larger frame and cylinder for the .44 Magnum cartridge; and the addition of a ramp front sight and fully adjustable rear sight.
    In 1976, production was assumed by Interarms Industries of Midland, VA. The decision to break ties with Hammerli was largely based on dollar depreciation as experienced in the mid-1970s.
    Interarms stopped manufacturing the Virginian towards the end of 1984.
    Dragoons were available through all of 1985 and some of 1986, but these were
    really back-stocked guns from the 1984 run. While the model was profitable in
    the early 1980s, eventually there wasn’t enough demand to warrant full-scale
    production. List price was also an issue in that a new Blackhawk could be had
    for around $200 in the mid-1980s……the Virginian Dragoon on the other hand
    started at $280.
    Here is a picture I took this morning. Comparing it to my 2004 45 Vaquero.
    My USA made Interarms Dragoon has We the People 1776-1976 on it. I did not get my FFL until 1989.

My DP- 12 and tricked out KSG

Sicker on my DP-12. Personality

DP 12 green laser. Kelee Pyramids.

A glimpse of my little collection.  

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast