Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

A glimpse of my little collection.

Article about: Czech CZ 39

My new Spikes Jack stripped AR 15 lower
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A glimpse of my little collection.
    P
    Many

Put green striping on the DP-12. An official Zombie Hunter now.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.  

My spikes Jack with a gold overlay done by a real dentist.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

Rifle complete with Peggy my ACD

Put a new dust cover on my Spikes rifle

My Spikes is done. Stuck a couple lead glass eyes on it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A glimpse of my little collection.   A glimpse of my little collection.  

My NURF guns for when the SHTF. Some are full auto too.

After a week if hand filing I got my binary trigger to fit into my Spikes Jack lower. Took me a while but it works. Moved a AR 15 from my Armalite AR as it is lighter weight. Need to get a Sprinco Springs RED Extra Power Carb Spring. (All my research says it needs it to help the trigger system.) So after I die and someone wants to shoot it. It should work. I have to still put the Star Ruby/Sapphire untreated gems

My final Jack picture as it is complete. Trigger drop in, genuine untreated star ruby/sapphires, Sprinco Red buffer, lighter AR15 carrier, dental gold tooth and other crap. $$$ I am up around $1400 now wich is really not that bad.

My lasted Creation Ghost gun revisited. I had the assembly complete lying around. I picked up a new complete upper from hardened Arms on Cyber Monday. Moved over an old aluminum M-4 i had and some sights. Waiting on a light weight BCG from AIM. (Out of Stock). This is for my Spikes jack AR with the Franklin Binary trigger. Have a charging handle with 50 Beowulf on it coming for mines. Should have it all together next year.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast