Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

"Going to hang out the washing on the...."

Article about: Very nice Les. Good to see you on the forum. Didn't know you are a vet. Bless you. All that serve deserves credit for their service.

Default Re: "Going to hang out the washing on the...."

Hiya, thanks for the nice comments. Ade and I would like our own museum. I do have more to show. Please checkout some of my detailed threads.

Hiya Dave, I am off to hospital tomorrow and should hopefully get the cast taken off my leg. It is driving me nuts now.

Cheers, Lez.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Going to hang out the washing on the...."
    P
    Many

?

I hope It goes well Lez. And I bet if you did open a museum people will come from miles around just to see your washing line

Cheers, Pat

Hiya Patrick, I have had my plaster off Still walking with a crutch but I am getting there.

I am now going to do another new dedicated thread on my collection which I think is rather special. I have had Ade doing the photos this afternoon.

Cheers, Lez.

?

"Going to hang out the washing on the...."

Where ever I check out on womens WW2 uniforms I find myself comming back to these pages of Lez's collection for inspiration
    I've only started collecting from 2009 so I'm a long way to go before I can even thinking of catching up with Lez My initial plan and still is to create a series of yearly calendar of attractive girls in service uniform, less pinup more 40s Hollywod glamour. However since then I just kept on buying. Despite promising myself that I should slow down in my purchase for this year I bought 11 sets of uniform and its only October. Thinking back previous years was no different. I don't know how many I got exactly but it would have no problem filling a book like Brayley & Ingram, that was'nt my plan. I guess there is more options for more calendars to last a very long time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3