Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gun Show pick-ups

Article about: I just wanted to post these all together. Here are some items that I picked up this weekend at the gun show. I will post seperately in respective sections. These are the first award document

Default Gun Show pick-ups

I just wanted to post these all together. Here are some items that I picked up this weekend at the gun show. I will post seperately in respective sections. These are the first award documents in my collection.
    Two of the documents are from one person and I believe the third would be a brother or father. I really like the detail of the BWB document.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gun Show pick-ups  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gun Show pick-ups
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Gun Show pick-ups

Nice Pick Ups!
    Ryan

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I just wanted to post these all together. Here are some items that I picked up this weekend at the gun show. I will post seperately in respective sections. These are the first award documents in my collection.
    Two of the documents are from one person and I believe the third would be a brother or father. I really like the detail of the BWB document.
    Ralph.
    Very nice, all you need now are an ostmedaille and an EK to go with the documents.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    Nice Pick Ups!
    Ryan
    Thanks Ryan, I have been watching award docs for some time now. I am happy to get these at a reasonable price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Very nice, all you need now are an ostmedaille and an EK to go with the documents.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Thanks Nuno!
    I think I have a couple of spares around somewhere.
    Ralph.

For a reasonable price, these things are great to have in a collection. Congrats!
    Regards

Quote by Rommel1942 View Post
    For a reasonable price, these things are great to have in a collection. Congrats!
    Regards
    Thank you!
    Now I just have to figure out how I wish to display them.
    Ralph.

Nice find, thanks for sharing. Cheers, Robert

very nice i have been meaning to get a few of these,,,
    wayne

?

Very nice finds.
    It always gives you a good feeling when you can find neat stuff at a price you can afford.
    With me it is nice when I find something I want at a reasonable price. The next part of the deal is convincing my wife that it was a good deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast