Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Had to reduce my collection on display!!

Article about: Since moving into a Defence married quater, from our large home, I could only bring a few items with me..... Heres a small collection, that I rotate with my box of other items...

?

Default Re: Had to reduce my collection on display!!

The EK2 is nice, never had seen one before and researched it....I know it's repro, but have not seen another since

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Had to reduce my collection on display!!
    P
    Many

Is that a late model USMC K-Bar you have there?Have one my self,nice universial knife that one.
    The story goe's that the name K-Bar comes from a letter written to the company back in the mid to late 1800's when a mountain man was attacked by a bear,his letter read"This knife (A different design) saved my life, It kilt the bar that tried to kilt me"so K-Bar.
    All the best.

?

Yeh I got it last year, with a saw back....I had one in the early nineties when I joined the army, did everything from cut down trees to skinning animals, Roos, on survival courses....but my ex wife lost it on me.....I read that story on how they got the name

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Yeh I got it last year, with a saw back....I had one in the early nineties when I joined the army, did everything from cut down trees to skinning animals, Roos, on survival courses....but my ex wife lost it on me.....I read that story on how they got the name
    It's a cool story hay.

AMTG

Nice display you have there! I like the polish medal, even though it's a repro of a theatre-made item. They were not military awarded, I don't think? They were given in the ghettos.

Any chance to get obverse and rear side pics of the NSDAP pins? When wife is away, AMTG will play. LOL

Thanks
    Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

I got another thread showing those two party badges, but Im not sure how to link it....one is a pre RZM badge and the other is a lapel badge...

Here ya go............https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...50/?highlight=.............

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Thanks Eric!!!!

AMTG

I missed that thread, apparently. Nice badges, especially the early made one! What a difference between the two.

Thanks Eric!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

I have some nice US pins and badges to go up tommoza as well.....a good mate on here sent them to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2