Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Head Gear Collection

Article about: by Danmark I'm very surprised no-one commented on the absolutely mint SS 'Lilliput' division helmet you showed Rene ..... Cheers, Dan That will only fit some one with a extremely small head

south africa ,the tastiest bit nice choc chip cover rene' is it dated 1990 or close to ,what meat is under that batter coating croc ,ostridge ,snake ?
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Head Gear Collection
    P
    Many

Quote by James C View Post
    south africa ,the tastiest bit nice choc chip cover rene' is it dated 1990 or close to ,what meat is under that batter coating croc ,ostridge ,snake ?
    Cheers James 91 so you where close. God knows what's in that thing!!!!! Afrikaaners are a crazy lot

Figured to whack in a few new additions Polish made DDR para helmet and a bunch of NVA Border OR caps plus a ZA helmet used by a good friend during the Border Wars

?

Holy Lidsville!!!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Holy Lidsville!!!!
    Cheers Buddy this is only my headgear hey

Hi Rene, You know what, I don't think you are a collector at all!!!! I think that you are an out and out hoarder!! Makes me feel good because I have been accused of hoarding but now I am convinced that I am a mere amature by comparison to you and I herby bow to your superior hoarding abilities. And as for wifie, she must be a saint! Congratulations on a magnificent collection or of your multitude of collections???
    Cheers Michael.

PS, Is it any wonder that there seems to be less and less to collect over here in Pommyland. It all down there in Skippyland!!!

Rene I have no doubts you have the largest cold war collection I have ever seen ! timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Rene I have no doubts you have the largest cold war collection I have ever seen ! timothy
    Cheers Timothy, I never really intended to collect post 45 junk! I used to wear the camo jackets in my 20's, and some how!?! it now keeps comming in!?!. I've prety well all I need in the WW2 area of junk other than a Lancaster for the back yard!

?

Hi Colt, A very nice and desireable selection of caps. I think that US head gear is under rated and that some of them are works of art in particular the senior/general officer patterns. USAF caps tend to be a bit understated IMO and look more impresive with the silver rather than leather chinstraps. Your caps are good to see, so please keep posting!!!
    With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael R

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast