Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Head Gear Collection

Article about: by Danmark I'm very surprised no-one commented on the absolutely mint SS 'Lilliput' division helmet you showed Rene ..... Cheers, Dan That will only fit some one with a extremely small head

English made RAAF for comparison

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Head Gear Collection
    P
    Many

Just took a closer look at the new one and it's named

Here's the jacket I traded off not replaceable but I'm still happy.

Rene' ive got a big favour to ask mate ,i recently picked up a polish helmet net with the second smaller gauge sniper veil like the type fitted to your east german para lid ,my theory and blow me out of the water if wrong is its the same net fitted to your east german m56 the type without the rim clips ,could you compare nets for me and let me know your thoughts please ,im convinced its one and the same ,well im hoping so anyway cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    Rene' ive got a big favour to ask mate ,i recently picked up a polish helmet net with the second smaller gauge sniper veil like the type fitted to your east german para lid ,my theory and blow me out of the water if wrong is its the same net fitted to your east german m56 the type without the rim clips ,could you compare nets for me and let me know your thoughts please ,im convinced its one and the same ,well im hoping so anyway cheers james
    I'll get on to it Mate, I'm reluctant to take off the para net as it's a serious bitch to put on! but I whack on top the other net to see if it's over sized or not.
    I'm in lazy mode at the mo swilling the brews and kicking back! hehe! may I ask to see your nets Mate?

thats fine mate enjoy your chill out time i honestly know where your coming from regarding the polish net ,its the hardest net ive tryed to fit ,bugger kept sliding off ,in my opinion its manufactured from the same materials the only differance is my later net square's taper up the the circular crown point ,my other thought is if poland suplied para lids to ddr then why not send nets too ,here's the pics fitted on my m56 and polish m67 ,merry xmas all the best for the holiday season Head Gear CollectionHead Gear CollectionHead Gear CollectionHead Gear CollectionHead Gear CollectionHead Gear CollectionHead Gear Collection

Cheers James - most likely a Polish made net, here's some comparison shots for ya. The prick about the Polish net is tucking it up between the shell and the padded rim

Rene' your a star for taking these pictures i can see now i was wrong, my search will continue ,your earlier net outwardly looks like the later net apart from it tucks all the way under the rim ,side by side the net material and thread shape do look the same though i suppose i could get away with it as a blag but i want authentic ,ill keep the net as intended on my wz 67,here's a link for you showing a rather tasty camo covered polish para lid Polish helmet covers

No problem Mate Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

cheers pal

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast