Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

headgear display update

Article about: many thanks for the nice comments timothy, steve ,meyle, taka and rené

many thanks for the nice comments timothy, steve ,meyle, taka and rené
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement headgear display  update
    P
    Many

Nice helmets as always James
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

James,
    that is a fantastic collection you have there mate! And a bloody clever use of space too, you've presented the collection really well cobber, for a fleeting moment I thought maybe I could do something like that in my roof space but then I read Rene's post which reminded me that for 80% of the year it would be insanely hot in my roof! Well done, a fantastic idea.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    James,
    that is a fantastic collection you have there mate! And a bloody clever use of space too, you've presented the collection really well cobber, for a fleeting moment I thought maybe I could do something like that in my roof space but then I read Rene's post which reminded me that for 80% of the year it would be insanely hot in my roof! Well done, a fantastic idea.
    Don't want to melt your helmets do you or you will be so best keep them out so you will be .
    Best Regards Matt

thank you matty i thought you might like the broad range of lids and thank you dave ,its nice to hear your thoughts as your displays are second to none ,have things progressed with your new display room ? i understand what you and rené mean about the roof space heat build up ,it can get reasonably warm in the summer here in the uk when it isnt raining i have fitted a decent velux roof window with good ventilation ,bye james
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    thank you matty i thought you might like the broad range of lids and thank you dave ,its nice to hear your thoughts as your displays are second to none ,have things progressed with your new display room ? i understand what you and rené mean about the roof space heat build up ,it can get reasonably warm in the summer here in the uk when it isnt raining i have fitted a decent velux roof window with good ventilation ,bye james
    I do like your broad range of helmets every one needs helmets like that or close to them i would put my own helmets as about the same i haven't got any relics and all my helmets are allied (I only of 4 )
    Best Regards Matt

Quote by James C View Post
    Haven't gone any further with the display yet James, I was away out bush for a few weeks so couldn't do anything. I meant to do a bit more today but caught up with a few other things, hopefully next weekend. I did manage to pick up a few more bits for the Berlin display including a great relic helmet which was found in recent building works on a part of the site of the Reich Chancellery, I'm pretty excited about getting that and I'll post pics of it when it arrives here.

Your display looks fantastic mate, all of those helmets together really are eye catching, they just grab your attention!

excellent stuff dave ,i do stayed tuned in to your updates on the berlin wall but its better to hear it from the horses mouth as it were ,this new relic you speak of sounds very interesting and i cant wait to see pictures of it in your collection ,thanks again for looking over my displays and headgear too james
    Regards James

?

Very impressive collection

Waaait on James .......!!! you were amazed last year at my claim of 30+ relic German helmets and I'm counting in excess of 70 for you in these panorama shots????

'struth, I better get my act together ..... game on brother, game on!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast