Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

headgear evolution display

Article about: hi guys ive been kicking around this idea of displaying lids i normally just bunch the helmet's of a particular period together but thought it might work showing the evolution of the same na

Default headgear evolution display

hi guys ive been kicking around this idea of displaying lids i normally just bunch the helmet's of a particular period together but thought it might work showing the evolution of the same nations helmets ww2 through to more modern times , what do you think headgear evolution displayheadgear evolution displayheadgear evolution displayheadgear evolution displayheadgear evolution display

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement headgear evolution display
    P
    Many

Default Re: headgear evolution display

why do you like gasmasks so much?

I like it very much, makes your already excellent display über excellent, and in my opinion, the gas masks complete the helmet displays

hi norman die probably for the same reason that i love lids and thanks poromies glad you like

?

That's how mine are displayed. I think there has to be some logic in that, but space is going to be a problem when you see all the gaps you will need to fill in the evolution of the type of helmet you are displaying. That's from personal experience!
    With this pic from an earlier post, imagine all the different types of M1 I would need to complete the set! I got a lot, but will never get them all, considering liner makes, cammo covers paint schemes over 45 years or so. You will always see a gap for something to fill

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture headgear evolution display  
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I think your display looks great! Well done, very impressive and professional looking.

i totally agree andy as space is at a premium im going to just try and show both ends of the spectrum and fill in as best i can as far as my US lids im going no further than the pasgt and when i know its ok to do so i will purchase a brit mk7 i quess the list is ever expanding as i say its only an idea its chucking it down here in Gogledd Cymru so im just bored i quess lol enjoy the extended weekend mate ,james

?

Quote by col james View Post
    i totally agree andy as space is at a premium im going to just try and show both ends of the spectrum and fill in as best i can as far as my US lids im going no further than the pasgt and when i know its ok to do so i will purchase a brit mk7 i quess the list is ever expanding as i say its only an idea its chucking it down here in Gogledd Cymru so im just bored i quess lol enjoy the extended weekend mate ,james
    Same here in De Cymry too! You enjoy the break too mate. I have to work seven days a week unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]