Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

helmet displays an update

Article about: just a small update to the room as it looks from today ,i chop and change my mind all the time as youve probably noticed but im trying to get the right look and for now im quite happy with i

?

Hi Robin I checked the seller re-listed it and it did not sell perhaps you should contact the seller and see about a private deal if possible here is a link to the auction.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=131194409345
    Sorry the link does not work here is one to the seller
    sweetnesses1 on eBay
    Regards Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet displays an update
    P
    Many

thank you jmm and robin (pm sent ) thank you toojake i too was gutted to remove the mannequins but realistically they just had to go though but can be quickly redeployed if need be
    Regards James

James, your collection looks fantastic mate! You have a terrific variety of helmets there and they're laid out really well. Great stuff!

a small update to the displays ,ive been working on some more shelving on the left side of the room and also with making some space managed to bring my us desert storm kit out of storage unfortunately i cant find the frag vest choc chip cover but i know its there someplace and ive also fitted a pair of nam jungle boots instead of the tan desert ones the shelving still needs a few finishing touches but will do for now helmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an update
    Regards James

Kool display there, James!

Cheers!
    Taka

?

Top notch display James my compliments I see the mannequin is back up for round two .

Regards Mark

thanks taka and mark for the nice comments yes mark i just had to cram the guy in there somewhere albiet in a slightly different form
    Regards James

?

Hi James, fantastic pictures of your updated display room, is that M1-C a new addition I spy ?, and the M1 with the USMC Mosi net cover look's very effective too buddy

thanks gary the m1-c has been here a while but i wanted to see the liner ,its got a lot going on imho,its a shame to have it flat on the shelf ,as for the m1 its my McCord relic so as the usmc veil is a mesh type material it still shows off the relic shell beneath so its a compromise i guess
    Regards James

Wow,, just wow.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast