Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

helmet displays an update

Article about: just a small update to the room as it looks from today ,i chop and change my mind all the time as youve probably noticed but im trying to get the right look and for now im quite happy with i

A very nice collection James, and I bet if you totted everything up you would be quietly surprised by its value! What happens when you run out of room?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet displays an update
    P
    Many

?

Build an addition for more helmets

Regards Mark

Congratulations on a fine display James!
    Soon you'll have enough helmets to give Doug a run for his money.
    Let's just hope the house does not come crashing down from the weight of all of those.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thanks for the compliments chaps i really am pushed for space up there ,its like the tardis but even that has its limitations ,a small result though ive been reunited with the choc chip vest cover ,also ive been wanting to incorporate the nice poplin erdl nam shirt mark kindly sent ,so as im always fooling around with display ideas came up with this one ,its kind of an m1 group hug helmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an updatehelmet displays an update
    Regards James

helmet displays an updateHi James it's very nice to see such a collection. Could you tell me where this camo would be used?

Regards SK

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    helmet displays an updateHi James it's very nice to see such a collection. Could you tell me where this camo would be used?

Regards SK
    If you mean the centre helmet it is Swiss!.....
    kamouflage.net

Hi SK,

Is for the Swiss M-71 Helmet. They are called Alpenflage pattern.

Regards,
    Taka

?

Here are a few better detailed images of an example from my collection I hope you do not mind James.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmet displays an update   helmet displays an update  

helmet displays an update  

Great looking display James, your collection goes from strength to strength. It looks fantastic mate!

Amazing collection!!! I can only hope to accrue such a magnificent collection! Thanks so much for sharing!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6