Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

helmets past and present

Article about: thought id show a few helmets from my collection starting with the earliest to latest i have in a particular genre ,firstly british mk11 and mk6 ,french m15 and f1 ,bulgarian m36 and m51 ,yu

swedish m21/18 and post war m26, they share a similar profile,but i know which one i prefer helmets past and present
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmets past and present
    P
    Many

spanish m26 casco con ala and modeloz or m42 ,often converted to TR, a shame really as there a nice helmet in there own right ,probably half the weight of a german m35 too helmets past and presenthelmets past and present
    Regards James

?

What a great idea for demonstrating the evolution of these specific nations Helmets. I like the concept of the time frame for your examples, which clearly shows the way that combat helmets have evolved through the 20th century up to today's composite models.

Congrats on another genius display method mate, as ever your creative thinking and displays are food for the eye

Great thread James Mate

many thanks René but not a patch on your superb headgear collection ,thank you also gary for the nice compliments ,i know how much you appreciate headgear too so your comments mean alot
    Last edited by James C; 12-31-2014 at 04:39 PM.

just to add two more lids ,this time irish m27 and m85 helmets past and presenthelmets past and presenthelmets past and present

You went and got a Vickers Helmet?these things are quite rare these days,well done mate,looks good...........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    You went and got a Vickers Helmet?these things are quite rare these days,well done mate,looks good...........
    thanks jake ,so it would seem on there rarity ,this one is pretty battered up and kind of rocks backward and forward on the level unlike the german m16 that would sit stillthanks for looking mate

You know I like all things white washed/camo etc,like what was stated on your Vickers thread,leave the paint alone,it just gives it a much more pleasing look to the eye,I wouldn't mind having one thats to be sure(excuse the pun)............

Excellent Thread, that Spanish M26 with the exaggerated rear skirt is an interesting design...and I like that Swiss M71 as well...I recently came across a Vickers for around 350 Euros, which I felt to be about right...
    I hope that 2015 will see you adding more such treasures to your collection, and appreciate the photos!
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 12-31-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast